DeGregorio Family Foundation
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the DeGregorio Family Foundation. Your gift will be used exclusively to support gastric and esophageal research and education. As an approved 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue code, gifts made to the foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- All funds donated to the DeGregorio Family Foundation are dedicated to research.
Calls for research proposals will be announced periodically and independently reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board which is led by Weill Cornell Medical College/NewYork-Presbyterian.
- We are initiating collaborative research around the world to improve our fundamental understanding of gastric and esophageal cancers so that we can begin to better understand these diseases.
them in your estate planning, please email email@example.com.
Some of the options*:
- Making a bequest in your will.
- Donating your life insurance policy to DeGregorio Family Foundation.
- Naming DeGregorio Family Foundation as a beneficiary of your retirement plan assets (401(k), 403(b), IRA or pension fund).
- Establishing a charitable remainder trust that offers a way for supporters to provide for themselves and their loved ones while they are alive and also support the DeGregorio Family Foundation.